Friday, April 27, 2012

               I know it’s been a while since I’ve written anything in this blog.  Life has a way of getting really busy.  I’m sure you all know what I mean.  So I’ll catch you up on the major stuff and we’ll go from there. 
                In February we bought a camper.  We decided that we needed to spend more family time and this would be a great way to do it.  I’m sure this will lead to many adventures!  My family used to go camping all the time when I was a kid and we always had a great time. 

                   The boys finished up their bowling league and their team came in 2nd!  They did a great job and I'm so proud of all four of the boys on Team 8!  But I'm also a little sad.  I miss my Saturday mornings chatting and laughing with my friend Dawn.  Her son, Michael, is on our team.  So while the boys bowled we could have a couple of hours to sip coffee and talk with another adult.  (Something that we Stay-at-Home parents don't get to do often.)

                    March brought a couple weeks of unusually warm weather that allowed us to get a jump start on some of the Spring Work for the farm.  All the oats have been planted for this year and have already started to come up!  Hopefully we don't get too much more of the cold weather that has moved in for the last week so they keep growing.

                    We seem to be settling back into a routine again so I am hoping that I can get back to keeping my blog going.  As summer approaches farm and family life promises to get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment